fbpx

Reply: Code of Ethics and Professional Condict matter.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Code of Ethics and Professional Condict matter.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 8 months ago #2191

Cornelius Fichtner

Tarek,

Correct. You are not allowed to discuss specific questions that you encounter on the exam. However, you are allowed to say things like: "It was good that I had studied Earned Value formulas and how to manage virtual teams for my PMP exam." And I can ask things like "If you had to do it again, what topics would you study more?". This is completely ethical, because we are focusing on the How and What to study for the exam.

But more importantly: PMI has published the PMP Exam Content Outline. In this outline they clearly define what a person has to know in order to pass the exam. The concepts are right there described for you. This document is about 15 pages long and it is the perfect basis from which to create sample questions.

This is in fact the approach that we took for www.pm-exam-simulator.com . We analyzed the content outline and ensured that we have questions for every concept that is mentioned in this document.
12 years 8 months ago #2190

Tarek Al-Fahham

I have seen a sample question/answer that if some one passes to you a question from the PMP Exam he has taken recently, then this is a voilation that must be reported.

If this is true, then how all thouse thousands of sample questions were generated ? They must have come based on input from people who attended the exam.

Appreciate your feedback within the context of PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.

Tarek.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login