fbpx

Reply: Go Audited for the PMP application

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Go Audited for the PMP application

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 5 months ago #8637

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar

Seun,

Sorry for the inconvenience and keep your hope alive.
Please let me know if you are in West Africa, I can assist you how to resubmit your application.

Best regards
7 years 5 months ago #8631

Seun

's Avatar

Hello Guys,

I am writing this with a painful heart as I was audited and got disqualified.
I am a software test analyst and I put my experience based on that.
I think I got audited and disqualified because of the following issue.
1, Wrong info for the contact person
2, Experienced not on project management.
3, My experience was not detailed enough.

This was a goal I set to achieve this year.

I will like someone to put me through on how to get a refund and what next I can do.

My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks.
12 years 8 months ago #2229

Eran Shpigelman

No problems.
Here are the main lessons learned:

1)BEFORE you apply make sure that you have documantation to anything you write in the application (I think you convered it somewhere..)
2)If you have documantation not in the english language (like if your diploma is in French, Hebrew, Arabic ....) make sure to verify the exact english translation of your degree and of all the contact hours you put in the application.
3) For documanting your experience - make sure you use the PMI jargon - one director of PMO from my company was rejected because he didn't use good action verbs in his experience documantation. I would suggest to go online and find out how people what did pass the experience verification write.
4) This is the most important one - ALWAYS but ALWAYS write the truth. Don't lie or cheat because if you get caught you won't be able to become PMP EVER !!
12 years 8 months ago #2226

Cornelius Fichtner

Eran,

Would you mind writing down your short "lessons learned" here in the forum about being audited?

In the beginning you were really worried about it and you seem to have gone through it quickly. So I and the other students would love to hear what you did and how it went.

In that way we can all learn.

Thanks!
12 years 8 months ago #2224

Eran Shpigelman

Just wanted to let you know - I just got notice that I passed the Audit !!! Now I only have to pass the exam.
12 years 8 months ago #2160

Eran Shpigelman

Already did that.
They noted this issue but they cannot guarantee what will happen since the customer care rep is different department than the audit department.

Anyway - today they accepoted my audit material, I just hope that they wont make any problems because of that.

;)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login