fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Simulator Scores

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Simulator Scores

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 9 months ago #2136

Vivek Chandrakar

Hi Bola,

As confirmed by Mr Fichtner, Real Exam does not disclose the percentage. It only reports the proficiency levels for each knowledge Area/Domain.

Overall I found the real exam to be not so difficult. You should not have any real problems if you are reasonably well prepared. All the 9 exams (PM Exam Simulator) helped me. Simulator UI is very similar to real exam, However real exam questions are little more tricky to solve compare to simulator.

I studied PMBOK at least 3 times inside out, along with few other prep materials. and lot of practice exams. I had been doing at least one practice exam (200 questions) everyday in last 2 weeks before my exam.

Good luck for your exam.

Cheers!
Vivek
12 years 9 months ago #2135

Cornelius Fichtner

Bola,

On the PM Exam Simulator we give you both percentages and the "proficiency levels".

On the real PMP exam you will only receive the proficiency levels. Also: PMI does not release a passing percentage. So we don't know how many questions you have to answer correctly in order to pass.
12 years 9 months ago #2134

Bola Adeshina

Congratulations Vivek!!! I am so happy for you.

I will do the exam #9 and focus on it since it really helped you.

Do youmind sharing your scores on the actual exam? I have been confused as to how it is graded. Is it just like the PMP Exam Simulator with an overall percentage then proficiencies in Process Groups? Do you have an idea what the passing percentage is?

I would really appreciate your response!

Thanks,
Bola
12 years 9 months ago #2133

Vivek Chandrakar

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I cleared my PMP Exam yesterday. My score for PMP Exam simulator was about 75%-85% and ITTO 92%.

PMP Exam simulator (9 Exams) was very helpful for me to clear the Exam.

Cheers!
Vivek
12 years 9 months ago #2127

Bola Adeshina

Vivek,

I have taken exams 1 to 6 and scored 68% to 78%.

Based on the scoring score sheet, having scores over 80% means you are in acceptable range but doesn't mean you'll pass or fail.

I got kinda scared from my scores and felt i wasn't prepared enough so i pushed my exam back from June 25 to July 24 so i can study harder!

All the best,
BFA
12 years 9 months ago #2108

Vivek Chandrakar

Hi,

I have purchased PMP Exam Simulator ( $89.90 -$15 gift voucher) from OSP int which consists of 9 exams. I have tried the first three practice exams and scored between 75%-80%.

Any one tried the same simulator, pls share the scores. I would like to check if I really ready to take the real exam. My exam is scheduled for 22nd June.

Thanks!

Cheers!
Vivek

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login