Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMP exam Preparation

PMP exam Preparation 5 years 10 months ago #2072

• Aslam Siddiqui
  • Aslam Siddiqui's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

Could you Please tell me how much time is good enough for preparing PMP Exam

Thanks and Regards

Aslam Siddiqui

Re:PMP exam Preparation 5 years 10 months ago #2073

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 172
Aslam,

There really isn't an "average" that is correct. Everyone is different. Some people study for 4 weeks and pass the exam, while others study for 4 months and still fail.

As a general rule: Study 5 days a week - 1 hour every day - for about 12 weeks.

I wrote a series of 8 articles describing the complete journey. Please read them to understand the complete process. The first one is here:
www.cio.com/article/626983/How_to_Prepar...ess_Your_Eligibility
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:PMP exam Preparation 5 years 10 months ago #2091

• Aslam Siddiqui
  • Aslam Siddiqui's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
If i Study for 8 Weeks would that be enough.. i have lots of work in Aug and after aug the format is changing...So i am studying hard now and reading your Prepcast Parallely with PMBOK....would that be good enough for the PMP Exam
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasAhmed AminScott GillardMichael DeCiccoRahul KakkarFernando Jr Sinlao LimMary Kathrine PaduaChris PreziottiLazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITILChristian WinterGail FreedmanKevin NasonMichael Sumaquial, PMPSteven Mudrinich, PMPMark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Join the upcoming PMP Exam Coaching Class with Coach Dan Ryan. 5 Weeks of Live Coaching for just $49. Learn More...