Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: ITTO Game

ITTO Game 5 years 6 months ago #2017

• Sheryllyn Ekberg
  • Fresh Boarder
All my research leads me to believe that a good understanding of ITTO's is key information to know for the PMP Exam. I have been using this tool along with my studies. I like the different modes as they can be used to enhance learning proficiency. I start in study mode to gain the basics. The immediate feedback allows for personal correction and more effective on the spot learning. Once I have studied the topic I can then test my myself in an additional 2 different ways. When you can pass in the confuse mode, you should have the material mastered. Periodic review at this point is a great way to reinforce and maintain what was learned. Great study, learning, and review tool.
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®