fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Fees Payment and Scheduling

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Fees Payment and Scheduling

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 11 months ago #2011

Cornelius Fichtner

Nitesh,

If you are audited then it's really up to you how long it will take. As soon as you submit your audit documents PMI is pretty quick and should complete the audit in 5-10 days.

Please read this here:
www.project-management-prepcast.com/inde...t-if-you-get-audited

And yes: If you are not selected for an audit then you can schedule your exam right away.
12 years 11 months ago #2010

NITESH SRIVASTAVA

Hi,

The PMI mailer as below:

"You have one year from the date your application was approved, which was 10 Apr 2011, to sit for and pass the exam."

"The next step in the process is to submit payment. Before you can schedule your examination, you need to first pay the fee."

"PMI'S AUDIT PROCESS:
Please note that PMI randomly selects a percentage of applications to participate in the audit process, as detailed in the credential handbook. Once payment is made, you will be notified whether your application has been selected. If selected, you will be advised of the process and provided with a link for more in-depth instructions. For credential candidates going through the audit process, the examination eligibility period will be reset to one year following the successful completion of the audit."

My doubt is, I havent paid the exam fees yet that i am going to do immediately, but in case my application is selected for audit, how much time will it take for audit to complete if my documents will be ready?

In case my application is approved and not selected for audit, can i or will be able to schedule my exam in next couple of months say by June end or July 1st week?

Appreciate your help in this regards.

Thanks,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login