fbpx

Reply: Study Approach

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Approach

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 10 months ago #2016

Cornelius Fichtner

Sunish,

I recently wrote a series of articles on this topic. Please read them on www.cio.com :

www.cio.com/article/626983/How_to_Prepar...ess_Your_Eligibility

Links to part 2-8 are on the page.
12 years 10 months ago #2015

Sunish Chabba

Hi,

I recently cleared CAPM and want to know what should be my approach for PMP. I satisfy the eligibility requirements so, thinking of giving it sooner.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Sunish
12 years 10 months ago #2009

Deva Murali

Nitesh,
The PM PrepCast + the PMBOK Guide is the best approach in my view. The PM StudyCoach is a great addition to our arsenal!
12 years 10 months ago #2007

Cornelius Fichtner

Nitesh,

I recommend that you do it in parallel: Read your books & watch The PM PrepCast more or less at the same time. (Usually I recommend that you focus on each chapter of the PMBOK Guide for 1 week of study).

Some people like to first watch the videos and then read the book, some do it the other way around. But most people agree that doing it in parallel is the best way for intensive study.
12 years 10 months ago #2006

NITESH SRIVASTAVA

I have purchased the pmprepcast and have loved the way it is all presented. I am really liking to hear and watch all the lessons. What should be the approach of my study, should i read the book first each lesson and then listen to the podcast or should i finish reading and then listen to the podcast?

Thanks,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login