fbpx

Reply: Which route to follow?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Which route to follow?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 10 months ago #1996

Cornelius Fichtner

David,

Since The PM PrepCast is built in a "modular" way, it should be relatively easy for you to look at the curriculum of your class and decide which videos to watch. So what you can do is to watch all the Cost related videos in the week leading up to when cost will be discussed in your class. In that way, you will arrive fully prepared to the class and you can use the time in the classroom for a review of the material and to ask questions.

I also think that it's too early to tell, if you need to postpone your exam to after 6/22. Continue your studies, answer as many sample questions as you can and decide around 6/10 if you yourself think that you need more time or not.
12 years 10 months ago #1995

David Valdez

Hello,

I purchased the PMP Coach Sessions in early April and it works great. I honestly am committed to studying the PMP, but my local chapter just started their 6 week program to review for the PMP test. I went yesterday and it was great. The problem is what I am learning in the Prepcast is not synced up with the class. Should I start over in my studies? Also the class ends on 6/19, I take my test on 6/22? Should I allow more days to prepare for the PMP exam?

Any opinions would be great. I really want to get this completed ASAP, especially since the last day to take the exam is 8/31.

David Valdez

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login