fbpx

Reply: PMP Credential application

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Credential application

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 11 months ago #1960

Cornelius Fichtner

Fareed,

As soon as you have taken our Final Exam and received your certificate for 35 Contact Hours, then you can go ahead and fill it in.

Why do you have to wait, even though you are already watching the PrepCast? This is a PMI requirement. PMI says in the PMP Handbook that the courses that you claim as your 35 Contact Hours must be completed, and your "proof" of completing the PrepCast is our certificate.

However, you purchased the PrepCast over 2 weeks ago, so if you feel ready, then you can take your final exam and get your certificate. Watch "E99.00 How to take your Final Exam" to see how it's done.
12 years 11 months ago #1958

FAREED AHMED

Hello Cornellius,

On March 27th I purchased PREPCAST and started listening podcast and reading PMBOK. Today through online I have filled and completed PMP credential application experience portion but left education area. Please advise when should I fill this portion after receiving from you 35 contact hour certificate or ??

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login