fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PM PREPCAST exam for 35 contact hours certificate

PM PREPCAST exam for 35 contact hours certificate 13 years 3 weeks ago #1931

• SANJEEV SINGAL
  • SANJEEV SINGAL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I am a new member to pm prepcast. I have couple of questions:

1) Currently, I don't have a PMBOK guide. I would like to know whether watching and listening to pm prepcast podcast is enough to pass the prepcast exam?

2) Usually how long members takes to go through pm prepcast podcast?

3) Are we allowed to retake the prepcast exam if not passed in first try? Do we have to wait for next try?

Thanks.
Sanjeev Singal

Re:PM PREPCAST exam for 35 contact hours certificate 13 years 3 weeks ago #1932

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Sanjeev,

Here are my answers for you:

1.) You must read the PMBOK Guide at least twice because 75% of the exam comes from this book. The PrepCast does not take away this obligation.

2.) 10-12 weeks. We recommend that you watch the PrepCast and read the appropriate chapter in the PMBOK Guide "in parallel". Study about 2-3 hours every day like that.

3.) Yes. You can take the exam as often as you need. 85% of our students pass it in their first attempt. You can retake the exam immediately, however, you will see different questions.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login