fbpx

Reply: Exam Application Filing Process

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Application Filing Process

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 1 month ago #1888

Cornelius Fichtner

Ramakrishna,

If you have a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) then you have to show that you have at least 4,500 PM experience hours in the last 8 years. (7,500 if you don't have a Bachelors).

Any hours that you input that are OLDER than 8 years will be ignored.
13 years 1 month ago #1887

RAMAKRISHNA VENKAT

Is it mandatory to fill details past 8 years of project experience?

In my case have done couple of short term projects which counts more than 5000 hours (these projects are with in the span of 4 years) in total i have 11+ Years of experience and in some of the projects my role is in only few process groups only execution and monitoring and few pojects intiation and planning in this case shall fill only these hours?
13 years 1 month ago #1885

Cornelius Fichtner

Ramakrishna, Muhammad,

I usually recommend that people print the PDF version of the PMP application first, review all the data that is required and then go out and gather all the info that is needed.

www.pmi.org/Certification/~/media/PDF/Ce...lication%20Form.ashx

By doing this you give yourself time to review the data before you input it into the online form you can also identify which information you don't have and need to go digging.

So check if you can give an answer to all questions in this form. If yes, start your online application. If no, find the info first.
13 years 1 month ago #1876

Muhammad Zahid

It is better to download application form which is in PDF.
print that form
then fill that form
check twice the data u fill.
after satisfaction submit online application which is almost
same.
it will ease ur steps
13 years 1 month ago #1875

RAMAKRISHNA VENKAT

Hi Cornelius,

I am in the process of filing an application for PMP exam. I have 35contact hours certificate and i am the member of PMI.

What are the other documents to file an application for PMP exam and any guidelines to fill them. Planning to take PMP in the month of April.

Thanks in Advance,
Ramakrishna

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login