fbpx

Reply: Fail PMP Exam on 25th June London

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Fail PMP Exam on 25th June London

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 8 months ago #192

Armando Santos

I hope you feel better soon and good luck on the next exam. Stay positive
14 years 8 months ago #190

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Arslan,

We do not offer a free upgrade to the 4th new products. But we offer it at a very low cost.

I believe that our support staff has sent you a separate email explaining how to upgrade.
14 years 8 months ago #185

Arslan Hamid

Thanks for your support is that possible i can get access with your PMBOK 4th podcast or do i have to bought it..I have seen on all the sites giving access to all users free of charge who are not able to done on it firt try.So i appreciate if i will get something like this.I have PMBOK4 and i am waiting for Rita update edition.
Thanks again for all your help
14 years 9 months ago #184

Cornelius Fichtner

Arslan,

I am sorry to hear that you did not pass the PMP exam on your first try. Don't despair. Quite a number exam takers don't pass it on the first try. This doesn't mean that you are not a good project manager - it just means that you were unlucky. So hang in there... you can do it.

Since you have not passed the exam on your first attempt you may now re-test up to twice within your one-year eligibility period by submitting a completed re-examination form and paying the associated re-examination fee (currently $275 for PMI members). After the third unsuccessful attempt, you have to wait one year from the date of your last test before re-applying and attempting to test again. If your one-year eligibility period expires without having passed the examination you must re-apply for the credential. Re-examination applications can be filed online or on paper. See page 23 of this document for the details: www.pmi.org/PDF/PDC_PMPHandbook.pdf .

My recommendation to you is to take the exam again again within this one year period. You have studied hard and you can do this. The most important thing to do now is to practice on questions. After all, the PMP exam requires you to take 200 questions in 4 hours - and that is what you now want to practice. So I recommend that you use www.pmprepcast.com/readysetpass.html - they offer an online question bank that will help you to practice for the exam.

Most importantly: remember that you now have to take the "new" exam based on the 4th edition. I wrote an article specifically about how to "upgrade" yourself to the new PMBOK guide standard if you have to take the new exam. You can find this article here:

www.cornelius-fichtner.com/index.php?opt...tid=38:pmp&Itemid=60

Also, I saw in the past week that the new PMP prep books for 4th edition are now appearing on Amazon. So you may consider purchasing one of these books (even though shipping takes time) and then study with this book.
14 years 9 months ago #183

Arslan Hamid

Fail my PMP Exam on 25th June London....I have a severe sore throat and headache and but I did not lose my hope and went for the exam but not able to cope with PMP 4hours exam. Because of sore throat, headache I am not able to answered on time.
And I have done first 50 questions in 1.20 mins.
Than in last 10 mins I have done 60 questions.
I worked so hard I have read Rita 4 Times
I have read PMBOK Twice
And Listened Podcast all episodes.
So lesson learned Please make sure you are in GOOD HEALTH before you go for exam else you will loose PMP is not an easy job.
But I am not losing hope and I am preparing again for PMP exam. I appreciate if you help me Cornelius Fichtner and all the team members for my pmp exam preparation.

Attachment ScoreReport_1301530_2009_00_25.pdf not found

Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login