fbpx

Reply: Completion of PMI application...

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Completion of PMI application...

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 2 months ago #1815

Cornelius Fichtner

Rodrick,

The answer to this question can be found on page 6 of the PMP credential handbook at http://www.pmi.org/en/Certification/~/media/PDF/Certifications/pdc_pmphandbook.ashx :

- After you submit the application PMI will do a "completeness review". This can take 5 days

- If your application is considered complete you have to pay online with a credit card. I recommend that you pay within 7 days.

- Once you pay you have 1 year to take the exam. (So if you pay on Jan 1st, you have until Dec. 31st to take the exam).

- If you are selected for Audit, then the 1 year duration starts at the end of your audit. (So if you pay on Jan 1st and the audit takes until Jan 28, then you have until Jan 27 next year to take the exam.)
13 years 2 months ago #1813

Rodrick Burke

After completing the PMI application online... If I get approved... How long do I have to pay the 500 dollar application fee? I understand that after recieving approval you also recieve a message that informs that you have 1 year to take the exam from that date? Or is it from the date of the application and test fees are paid. Please advise asap

Regards
Rodrick Burke

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login