Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Study Guide and Practice Test OuterCore

Study Guide and Practice Test OuterCore 5 years 9 months ago #1800

• Andrew Mazzare
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Cornelius,

I've purchased the PrepCast and heard you give a recommendation to a company called OuterCore for study materials on the PMP Exam. This company is now owned by Core Performance Concepts, Inc. They have a PMP Exam study guide called "Achieve PMP® Exam Success, 4th Edition - A Concise Study Guide for the Busy Project Manager" published by J.Ross. It includes an Exam Simulator of 1200 questions as well.

The materials are here:

Could you or your team provide any feedback on the study guide and test simulator?

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Andrew Mazzare.

Re:Study Guide and Practice Test OuterCore 5 years 9 months ago #1801

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 152

Outercore and Core Performance Concepts are basically the same company. Outercore was disolved and CPC emerged. It's the same people running the company.

I have personally used their book & questions for my own PMP exam preparation and I can recommend it. (I used their 3rd Edition and I helped review their 4th edition as they were writing it.)
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Jeremy Raelin, Mary Kathrine Padua, Yasir Mehmood, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP