fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Study Guide and Practice Test OuterCore

Study Guide and Practice Test OuterCore 13 years 2 months ago #1800

• Andrew Mazzare
  • Andrew Mazzare's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Cornelius,

I've purchased the PrepCast and heard you give a recommendation to a company called OuterCore for study materials on the PMP Exam. This company is now owned by Core Performance Concepts, Inc. They have a PMP Exam study guide called "Achieve PMP® Exam Success, 4th Edition - A Concise Study Guide for the Busy Project Manager" published by J.Ross. It includes an Exam Simulator of 1200 questions as well.

The materials are here:
www.jrosspub.com/Engine/Shopping/catalog...tem=14191&itemonly=1

Could you or your team provide any feedback on the study guide and test simulator?

Cordially,

Andrew
Last edit: by Andrew Mazzare.

Re:Study Guide and Practice Test OuterCore 13 years 2 months ago #1801

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Andrew,

Outercore and Core Performance Concepts are basically the same company. Outercore was disolved and CPC emerged. It's the same people running the company.

I have personally used their book & questions for my own PMP exam preparation and I can recommend it. (I used their 3rd Edition and I helped review their 4th edition as they were writing it.)
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login