fbpx

Reply: Got accepted to take PMI TEST!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Got accepted to take PMI TEST!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 2 months ago #1787

Cornelius Fichtner

Suresh,

You have "nothing to fear" at this point.

The audit selection is made immediately after payment. So if you received the acceptance from PMI and were able to schedule your test, then that's it.

But remember: PMI reserves the right to perform an audit on your application at any time during the process. However, that would be very unusual. So it is safe to say that you don't need to worry about an audit at this point.
13 years 2 months ago #1783

Suresh Kompella

Hello,

Congratulations!:)

I also got acccepted to take PMP Test.

After the payment of the exam fee, I was instantly asked to book the exam date and my exam date is on 2011-March-20th.

Is this the end of PMP application process or is there any chance that my application can still be selected for Audit?

Following are the dates of the application process,
Application submitted:Jan-8th
Application Approved: Jan-12th
Exam Eligibility confirmation:Jan-13th
Exam Booking confirmation: Jan-13th

Thanks in advance
13 years 2 months ago #1782

DUNG LE

Big congrat! You're really lucky as your application was not being selected for audit :)

Good luck.
Dung.
13 years 2 months ago #1781

Cornelius Fichtner

Jennifer,

Unfortunately there isn't anything that you can specifically focus on, because the PMP Exam is "2 miles wide and 1 inch deep".

If you read lessons learned from others who have taken the test you'll notice that everyone's test is different. One person tells you that they didn't have any Earned Value on their test but someone else complains that they had 10 really complex EV calculations to make.

So you never know what you're going to get

Keep your studies broad and take in as much as possible from the PMBOK Guide.
13 years 2 months ago #1780

Jennifer Carrillo

I'm reading the PMBOK guide from cover to cover and watching the videos over and over again. Are there any specific subjects or pages in the PMBOK Guide that I should give more attention. I understand that I must remember page 43 as a brain dump page. However, if there is a subjects that weighs heavy on the Exam I would like to know so that I may give more attention to that subject. Please advise anytime

Regards
Jennifer C.
13 years 2 months ago #1774

Cornelius Fichtner

Jennifer,

Congrats on being accepted. Your call for advice is pretty general and open. Can you specify what type of advice you are looking for?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login