fbpx

Reply: PMP PREPCAST APPLICATION FOR EXAM

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP PREPCAST APPLICATION FOR EXAM

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 2 months ago #1763

Cornelius Fichtner

Jennifer,

Once you pay the fee one of two things can happen:

1.) Instant acceptance. Now you have 1 year to pass the exam.

2.) Selection for audit. Now you have to send in all the supporting documents (PMI will tell you what) in order to have your application audited. Once the application has been audited & approved, go back to #1 above.

Again, take a look at page 6 in the credentials handbook where you'll find a flowchart of the process and steps.
13 years 2 months ago #1762

Jennifer Carrillo

So after the application has been reviewed and accepted and the funds are paided shortly after.. Do I have to wait another 5 days for final acceptance? Or is the innitial acceptance after application review the final exceptance?

Please advice so that I may prepare.

Jennifer C.
13 years 2 months ago #1761

Cornelius Fichtner

Jennifer,

PMI first performs an "application completeness review". This can take up to 5 days. Once your application has been deemed complete, then you will be asked to pay.

Please check page 6 of the PMP Credential Handbook www.pmi.org/en/Certification/~/media/PDF...pdc_pmphandbook.ashx where you can see an overview of the process.
13 years 2 months ago #1760

Jennifer Carrillo

Completed contact hours and submitted application. However, after submitting application, the system did not ask for payment in regards to the exam. When will PMI request test funds? Will it be after exceptance or when I schedule test date?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login