fbpx

Reply: PAGE "70" IN THE PMBOK GUIDE

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PAGE "70" IN THE PMBOK GUIDE

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 3 months ago #1752

Jennifer Carillo

Thank you. This is great.

Regards
13 years 3 months ago #1751

Cornelius Fichtner

And here is the Errata sheet as a PDF document. It didn't attach in my previous message...

Attachment The_PM_PrepCast_Errata-f76a46316d6025f184621b7212dfe762.pdf not found

Attachments:
13 years 3 months ago #1750

Cornelius Fichtner

Jennifer,

This is a known error in the PrepCast and it is listed as part of the Errata sheet that you should find in your iTunes.

It is now page 43 and you should know the complete page in your head.
13 years 3 months ago #1749

Jennifer Carillo

In the videos provided in the PREPCAST, You suggested that we must braindump several things on the papers provided during the test. One of the things that was suggested to braindump and tranfer to the paper was page 70 of the PMBOK Guide. After careful reading via internet and other sources. I was informed that the information on page 70 changes from the 3rd edition to the 4th edition of the PMBOK guide. Does the page 70 reference pertain to 4th edition guide, or is the information on page 70 on a different page in the 4th edition handbook?

In addition, what information should we primarily look for on page 70, or should I remember the entire page for brain-dumping? Please advise asap

Regards
Jennifer C.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login