fbpx

Reply: PMP FORMULAS FOR EXAM

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP FORMULAS FOR EXAM

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 3 months ago #1736

Cornelius Fichtner

Jennifer,

Not really because I'm not a writer/author.

However, try the PM Bloggers group in linkedin:
www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=72053&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

You might be able to connect with someone through this group who wants to write a book as well.
13 years 3 months ago #1735

Jennifer Carillo

Thank you.. that was very helpful information. I am officially addicted tothe videos and learning fast. In addition, after I pass the PMP exam I would like to write or co-write a Project or program manager handbook. Is there any information of advise that you can relay in regards to that. Just planning and thinking ahead.

Regards
13 years 3 months ago #1734

Cornelius Fichtner

Hi Jennifer,

The PrepCast reviews the most important formulas that you will need for the exam (Earned Value, TCPI, Communications channels, etc.) but it doesn't review all 49 of them.

The trouble with the formulas is that you never know. I've had students who reported seeing no formulas on the exam and others again said that they were happy they had studied them. Other students again feel comfortable with the formulas in the way they find them explained in other books they purchased. So it's an individual decision and we offer the products separately.

But in a nutshell: he PrepCast will give you the most important formulas but doesn't go into as much detail as the Formula Guide goes.

That's why we offer the Formula Guide to all PrepCast students at a discounted price (the discount is offered to you at the moment you purchase the PrepCast.) In that way you can decide right there and then if you want it.

Of course, if you said "No" during checkout and then you change your mind... no problem. Just write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and ask for the info on how to purchase the discounted formulas and they'll help.
13 years 3 months ago #1733

Jennifer Carillo

I noticed that there is a seperate video and PDF with a compilation of PMP formulas and soforth. You made it clear that the exam is close to impossible to pass if you do not know the PMP formulas. Does the prepcast videos have any type of formula explanations, or must we purchase the summarized formula PDF. Basically do we have to purchase the formula PDF and video, or does the prepcast videos have enough formula info to pass the exam?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login