fbpx

Reply: a question

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : a question

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 2 months ago #1785

Rashmi Joshi

The reason that the answer is C is because, the aim of the project is to fulfill the project objectives. If the new sponsor has the business objectives which are nearly the same as your project you can change scope and continue.
(Other wise there is a possibility that the project may get cancelled too.)
13 years 3 months ago #1746

Muhammad Zahid

but how can any xplain it
13 years 3 months ago #1730

Gaurav Chhaunker

Its C.
13 years 3 months ago #1729

Muhammad Zahid

Sir
this question , i got from pmi forum.
and published by By Barbee Davis, MA, PHR, PMP

i have opinion of answer is D.
but right answer is not D.
13 years 3 months ago #1728

Cornelius Fichtner

Muhammad,

When posting PMP exam sample question in the forum we ask you that you give credit to the original creator of the question.

So please tell us who created this question, where you found it and what exactly you need help with (i.e. is there are particular answer you don't understand or is it something else?)

Thanks.
13 years 3 months ago #1727

Muhammad Zahid

Hi all
i m also on trip to achieve of PMP destination.
here is question.Plz help me to analyze it.
give answer with details.

How do you manage expectations on a project where the original sponsors change midway through the work? Do you change the scope in these cases?

A. Stop work on the project until you are asked by the new sponsor to continue. If the project continues, start fresh with a new baseline.

B. Meet with the new sponsor to explain the business value of the project, but keep the original baseline so that your metrics are not disturbed.

C. Check with the new sponsor to see if his or her business objectives for the project are the same as the original sponsor. Alter the scope if it makes practical sense to do so.

D. Continue with the project as though there had been no change in sponsorship until you hear differently. Although the individual sponsor changed, the technical requirements did not.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login