fbpx

Reply: PMP application

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP application

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 4 months ago #1723

DUNG LE

Thanks Cornelius. I'll contact PMI Customer Care shortly.
13 years 4 months ago #1721

Cornelius Fichtner

Dung,

This is an interesting situation, but I'm sure PMI has encountered this before. I would therefore recommend that you write to PMI and explain to them what you did on your application, why you did it and what they recommend that you do in regards to the 2 projects for which you didn't include any hours.

I believe that the best course of action for you is to talk to them directly and see what they recommend.

Remember that the audit process is to ensure that you truly qualify to take the exam. If you made an error on the application, then they will help in correcting it or suggesting a way forward for you.
13 years 4 months ago #1719

DUNG LE

Cornelius et al,

I reported 3 projects when submitting PMP online application but only filled up project management time for 1 project which is more than enough for minimum requirement of 36 months and 4,500 hours and I left project management time of 5 process groups of the rest 2 project blank. I wanted to correct now but look like it is impossible to roll back the submitted application. I made payment for PMP exam and am going through audit process. Do you think lacking info of the 2 projects above would cause my application rejected?

Thanks for your advise.

Dung.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login