fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMI Membership

PMI Membership 13 years 5 months ago #1668

• Rosalia Lu
  • Rosalia Lu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I would like to join PMI and take advantage of the discount on the exam. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the membership ID so I can apply for the PMP exam and get the membership rate?

Thanks!

Re:PMI Membership 13 years 5 months ago #1669

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
I believe that you will receive your member number almost immediately. But no matter how long it actually takes - the sooner you join the sooner you have it.

Go here to start: www.pmi.org/en/Membership/Membership-Types-of-Memberships.aspx
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:PMI Membership 13 years 5 months ago #1678

• Steven Augustine
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just did this last week and you receive an e-mail with the number and instructions on how to apply for the exam. In fact, if you don't apply right away, the PMI system will send you reminders. I had to wait a few days to get re-reimbursement approval, so I received a couple of reminders.

Steve
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login