fbpx

Reply: How to trust your instinct ?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How to trust your instinct ?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 6 months ago #1641

NAGARAJAN KRITHIVASAN

Hi Team, Cornelius

I have a situation which I think is quite common among many. The question is "How to trust your choice in Exam".

Here is my problem. In free-online exams or in exam simulators ( which I bought ), when the questions are in the grey area or when the questions are confusing, my instinct always chooses the answer correctly first. However I then think little more and come back to the same question in doubt, then it quite often happens I choose the wrong answer.

In Prepcast, Cornelius does mention the same thing too in his usual smiling way saying that usually the first option you choose may be the correct one.

I just have this hard time to trust my instinct. How to improve my trust in my instinct ? I know that one of the problems is also psychological. At $405 for the Exam ( which is really pretty expensive ), i am anxious to get as many correct as possible, I don't know if this anxiousness is what is causing this issue for me.

Any thoughts or suggestions ?

Thanks
Nagu

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login