fbpx

Reply: 35 hour requirement / Feedback on material

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 35 hour requirement / Feedback on material

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 6 months ago #1646

NAGARAJAN KRITHIVASAN

Thank you Cornellius. I just completed the 35 hour test with 96%.
13 years 6 months ago #1636

Cornelius Fichtner

Nagu,

Here are my answers:

1. For how long is this valid ( 3 months or 6 months ? )
>> Until you pass your PMP Exam. It doesn't expire.

2. I would like to take the 35 hour test in the next 1 week ( Basically I want to go through the material one more time - like a quick revision before taking it ) - What is the process for taking the test ?
>> Please watch episode E00.01 35 Contact Hours where I explain this in detail.

If you need any help with taking the final exam, then please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and they will help you.
13 years 6 months ago #1635

NAGARAJAN KRITHIVASAN

Hi Cornelius

I purchased your material in the middle of June ( June 15th ).

1. For how long is this valid ( 3 months or 6 months ? )

2. I would like to take the 35 hour test in the next 1 week ( Basically I want to go through the material one more time - like a quick revision before taking it ) - What is the process for taking the test ?

Quick feedback :
=================
1. Great Material - Love it.

2. Would have loved if you had these in text book format as well. With the audio/video portion, I cannot do a quick revision. If the same was in a book as well in addition to the audio/video portion, I guess this would be unbeatable.

3. Formula guide - Awesome. It helps a lot for the quick revision. As stated in (2), if the content was also in a book format, it would have been great for quick revisions.

Thank you
Nagu

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login