fbpx

Reply: Has anyone attended the PMTI Bootcamp?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Has anyone attended the PMTI Bootcamp?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 6 months ago #1615

Cornelius Fichtner

Brian,

Let begin by saying that I generally don't recommend bootcamps. Mainly because the bootcamps focus ONLY on memorization and helping you pass the exam. There is no training component in these camps that focuses on making you a better PM.

However, what you are doing is clever!

You are studying with The PM PrepCast, you are reading the Rita book, you are answering questions from PMStudy and THEN... at the very end of your preparation you also take a bootcamp too boost your chances of passing.

Now that is a strategy that I can support, because you really invest time and energy into self-study, followed up by a sprint at the very end.

You should have no problems passing the exam. And (more importantly) your studies will have a long-lasting effect.
13 years 6 months ago #1614

Brian Mann

I am attending the PMTI bootcamp and have been going through the PMBOK guide and listening to the PM Prepcast, ordered Rita's audiobook while taking the sample exam questions off and on from PMStudy.com which I am in the early beginning stages of the study process for about two weeks. I have the boot camp in the middle of october and take the exam the day after the PMTI bootcamp. I was wondering if dedicating two months night and day to studying and the combination of the PMTI bootcamp and study materials and mock test are sufficient for passing the PMP exam or if the PMTI bootcamp is made for you to pass the PMP exam. Not sure if this is enough time and or others out there that took the similar route and passed the exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login