fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam Brain Dump

Exam Brain Dump 13 years 9 months ago #1531

• Royce Coffee
  • Royce Coffee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Does anyone know of any particular strategy or framework for the brain dump everyone seems to recommend prior to the commencement of the exam?

Thanks,

Royce Coffee

Re:Exam Brain Dump 13 years 2 months ago #1836

• David Hardin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I would like to bump this question to the current date as I have been wondering about it as well. Does anyone have a good plan/idea on how to create a successful brain dump page? Right now, I was planning on memorizing formulas as they come up in the book, and gradually adding it to my daily list from memory. However, it seems that there should be a better way. For example... segmenting the categories of formulas like the one-page Formula guide study sheet. Folding the paper in quarters and "dumping" specific sets of information in the resulting 8 "areas" (front and back).

Any thoughts?
Just when you think you've got the answers, I go and change the questions!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login