fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP today thanks to Cornelius and ICT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP today thanks to Cornelius and ICT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 10 months ago #1500

Menno Valkenburg

Just wanted to let you know that today I passed the PMP exam at the Prometric test center in Guatemala.

I used the electronic version of PMBOK, PMP study coach, PM PrepCast, TenStep's Readysetpass exam simulator and Andy Crowe's PMP prep book.

I ordered the hardcopy PMBOK guide with PMI, but something went wrong in the shipping from the USA, via Europe to Guatemala. The book is still on it's way!

Thanks to great Information Communication & Technology developments I was still able to study and prepare well and pass the exam first time!

The PMP Study coach gave me the right plan and focus for my 10 weeks of study. The PM PrepCast podcasts were great during the morning bicycle exercises. Readysetpass helped me a lot in practicing for the real exam (timemanagement, building confidence) and Andy Crowe's book is very nice to read and a great addition to the PMBOK guide.

Thanks Cornelius!

Regards,
Menno Valkenburg

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login