fbpx

Reply: study group/study partner...

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : study group/study partner...

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 9 months ago #1553

Ruxandra Lica

Hi Sunil/Sekhar,

Nice to meet you and I'm glad that you're interested in joing our study group.

I've sent each of you an email with more details regarding the study group meetings, and both of you are most welcome to join :) .

Sunil, good luck to your exam !! For sure we'll keep our fingers crossed for you !!

FYI - I moved my exam to July 14th - didn't feel ready for June 23rd...

Good luck with your studies, and talk to you soon,
Rux
13 years 9 months ago #1552

Chandrasekhar Botcha

Hi All,
I would definetly like to join the group. My gtalk id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
13 years 9 months ago #1543

Sunil Bajaj

Well, I have my exam scheduled on June 21st. Date is very near and keeping my fingers crossed :)

We may work on last minute preps. I am in US.
My email is sunil.bajaj22 @ gmail.com

Thanks,
Sunil
13 years 10 months ago #1495

LEO PAUL

Hi Rux,

Here is my gmail-id:
leorpaul @ gmail . com

I've intentionally left spaces in the provided email-id. Please delete the spaces when you write to me. Yeah! I would like to hear from you as soon as possible about the study plans and how to prepare for the exam. Get in touch! You should be able to find me (leorpaul) in Gtalk.

See you soon,
Leo
13 years 10 months ago #1494

Ruxandra Lica

Hi Leo,

glad to meet you.
You are most welcomed to the study group :).
Currently it has only 2 members: myself and Mag and we use GTalk (chat) for our discussions/meetings.

Please provide an email address and I'll get in touch with you and together we'll try to find a suitable timeframe for our meetings.

Thanks,
Rux
13 years 10 months ago #1490

LEO PAUL

Hi,
It's a very good initiative from you to look for study partners. I have just taken the final exam from prepcast and got through on my first attempt. I gain confindence and now, I want to schedule for the PMP exam. I don't think, I can take my exam before the month of september but if you wish, I would like to be in your study group.

Thanks to Cornelius for the prepcast, flashcards, forums, etc.

I live in France.
You can find me at linkedin.com.

Catch you,
Leo PAUL

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login