fbpx

Reply: Project details and Exp

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Project details and Exp

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 10 months ago #1479

Janardhanan Satihyamoorthi

Thank you Cornelius,

and I have one more question..

Actually I am handling a project which is maintenance one and having regular releases ( for last 2 years ), the releases having multiple functional projects ( new functionality ) and also a existing functional changes,

The question is:

Should I need to add as one project with the start date and the end date or each release as a project?

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance,
Janardhanan.
13 years 10 months ago #1477

Cornelius Fichtner

Janardhanan,

You need to be able to show that you have lead projects for at least 4,500 hours (or 7,500 hours depending on your background). Therefore, first list all the project where you were the project manager. If that brings you to the required number you can stop. If you still need to show more hours, then begin listing those on which you were a project participant.

Please see www.pmi.org/pdf/pdc_pmphandbook.pdf to learn whether you need 4,500 or 7,500 hours.
13 years 10 months ago #1476

Janardhanan Satihyamoorthi

Hi,

I am in the process of submitting my application for PMP exam, hr should i need to provide all the prject handeled in my 9 years of exp? or is it ok to add only the project i did the project management/lead role?

Please guide me.

Thanks,
Janardhanan.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login