fbpx

Reply: Online Test Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Online Test Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 10 months ago #1466

Cornelius Fichtner

Ashiq,

Yes, I do receive a commission if you click on the links provided and then purchase the products.

BTW... I'm not saying that you have to read the book. But the book comes with a CD and that CD contains over 1,200 questions. And for around $80 that is a good price for questions.
13 years 10 months ago #1465

Ashiq Alibhai

Hi Cornelius,

Cheers for the links. I'm avoiding books for now (I'd rather finish reading the PMBOK first), but I just need an online test exam simulator.

I'll look into the one you recommended -- I assume you also get a kick-back for referring me :)

--Ashiq
13 years 10 months ago #1463

Cornelius Fichtner

Ashiq,

At this time I recommend www.pm-prepcast.com/readysetpass and I also recommend the CD that you can find in this book here: www.pm-prepcast.com/success
13 years 10 months ago #1462

Ashiq Alibhai

What's a good online test simulator? I have my exam booked in one month's time, and I've currently written around 236 unique sample questions across different tests.

By the way, TestKing, which someone recommended to me, is a VERY POOR exam simulator. Many of their questions are from the 3rd edition PMBOK (where earned value formulas are different), have HUGE spelling and grammar mistakes that make it challenging to understand what the question is asking, and have (to top it off!) five answers for many questions!

I recall from the PMPrepcast, some PMPs recommending Rita Mulchay (SP?)'s stuff, and also Outer Core stuff.

--Ashiq

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login