fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed the PMP exam on 2/19/10

I passed the PMP exam on 2/19/10 14 years 1 week ago #1410

• Patricia Colosimo
  • Patricia Colosimo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed the PMP exam on 02/19/10 and owe a great deal of gratitude to Mr. Fichtner for his very valuable "prepcast" series.
My study material included:

- PMBOK®Guide—FourthEdition, - The Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP® Exam Prep – Sixth Edition - Rita Mulcahy
- The Project Management PrepCast™ - Cornelius Fichtner
- PMP Exam eFlashCards - Cornelius Fichtner

To study, I approached it once chapter at a time, reading a chapter from the PMBOK, then listening to the podcasts that associated with that chapter, then taking the test offered for the same chapter in the Rita book.

I also took the free test offered at www.pmstudy.com and purchased 2 additional tests for $20 each. Once I could pass the tests, then I felt ready enough to take the official test.

I started studying after completing a 35hr onsite class ‘Master Certificate in Project Management' at Nova University on 11/21/09. Two fellow students and I formed a weekly study group which helped me stay motivated.

Whenever I had a moment, I fit in a pod cast and often fell asleep in the evening listening to Cornelius Fichtner!

Thank-you!!
Patricia
Last edit: by Patricia Colosimo. Reason: Corrected Nova course date from 11/21/10 to 11/21/09
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login