fbpx

Reply: Exam Taking Tip Your Advise Required and Low Ver

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Taking Tip Your Advise Required and Low Ver

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 11 months ago #1417

Cornelius Fichtner

Arslan,

Yes, the technique of first answering the short questions and then answering the long questions is certainly a valid technique of working your way through the 200 questions. But it is up to you to know what works for you.

My recommendation: You need to purchase a subscription to an online PMP Exam Simulator. Now you can practice and you can test if this technique works well for you.

Remember that every time you mark long questions you may be breaking your rhythm. It may be easier for you personally to select a different style and only mark those questions that you really don't know the answer for.

Your friends cannot tell you this. Only practice can show.

I will forward your other request to our technical support. (Please note that all tech support should be sent to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. This forum is only for discussing general PMP exam questions.)
13 years 11 months ago #1416

Arslan Hamid

Hi

I have spoken to one of my friend and he advice me that at the time of test if i just answerer short questions first and mark the big n lengthy question. After answering short questions, I should concentrate on the lengthy/descriptive question?? I need your input on this suggestion.

Can you also please send me the low resolution link for my Pda as it hangs a lot when it plays the normal version?

Kind Regards

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login