fbpx

Reply: I did not pass the PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I did not pass the PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 9 months ago #1519

Carlos Rodgers

I Passed! I passed! I Passed! I passed!
Now I can concentrate on the World Cup!!!!!!!
Carlos Rodgers, PMP!!!!
13 years 10 months ago #1512

Alison Crabtree

Congrats!!!
13 years 10 months ago #1489

Carlos Rodgers

My Friends, I am happy to report that Today, I passed the PMP Exam!
This time I completed the exam in record-breaking two hours! Hard Work paid off!
Thank you!
Carlos Rodgers
13 years 11 months ago #1404

Cornelius Fichtner

Carlos,

I'm very sorry to hear that you did not pass. But don't let that discourage you. Thousands of people have passed this exam and you will be able to pass it as well.

My recommendation to you:

- You have studied for 9 months. This means that you probably know all the concepts, terminology and methodologies that you need to know for the exam.

- You say that you ran out of time. Therefore, this is what you need to practice again and again.

- Go ahead and schedule a second exam in the next 4-6 weeks based on your own availability

- Purchase an online PMP Exam simulator. Yes, this will cost you additional money. But since you were not able to finish all questions in time, this means that that is your primary weakness. You have to practice sitting in front of a computer for 4 hours and answer 200 questions. You should answer take at least 4-5 complete, 4-hour long practice exams.

- Go to your local bookstore and look for the PMP prep books. Many of these books come with a CD and questions. Buy the book but use only the CD with the questions. Answer all questions.

- You can also go ahead and find additional free questions on the web and answer them.

I think that once you have answered another 1200 - 1800 questions in actual, simulated exams then you will know "the pace" of the exam and you will be able to answer all the questions.
13 years 11 months ago #1403

Carlos Rodgers

My Friends, Yesterday I took the PMP exam and unfortunately I Failed! :( .
I ran out of time and was unable to answer many, if not most of my 'marked questions'.
Although I have been studying daily for several hours in over 9 months, I found the exam very hard,
about 70% of the questions I got were based on long scenarios with very long answers.
Any Tips on how improve timing on the exam or how to absorb contents of a question quickly?
Please advise.
CarlosR.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login