fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Question regarding "the 50 PMP Exam Prep Questions Everybody Gets Wrong"

Question regarding "the 50 PMP Exam Prep Questions Everybody Gets Wrong" 10 months 2 days ago #30662

• Cosmin Ionescu
  • Cosmin Ionescu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello PM PrepCast team, I believe I may have discovered an error in the document in the subject line or possibly a point of interest for me if I am mistaken.

Without disclosing the content of the text, I would like to draw your attention to page 77 of the document.
Once on page 77, please find the phrase "... until the fifth of five Schedule processes when using predictive approaches..." and read the explanation for that bullet point.

If you refer to page 187 of The PMBOK Guide ... 6th ed., you will see that Leads and Lags occur in the 'third of five' schedule processes and again in the fifth. However, the first instance is in 6.3: Sequence Activities.

1. Can the team please elaborate if Leads and Lags are applied differently in predictive approaches vs. agile/adaptive and their subsets?

2. Does following the five sequence Schedule Planning steps in real life actually change anything in terms of when Leads and Lags are actually used? And if so, how is this relevant to answering the question correctly based on the context of the explanation?

For further context, I understand the text in the general explanation for that question. I understand where the team is in the context of the scenario and I agree. My questions above are only in regard to that particular explanation.

Thank you for reading this and taking the time to respond.

P.S.

If there is a separate section where errata are provided to customers, kindly leave a link to it. If there isn't one, please confirm if this is the correct platform to submit questions related to the answers and/or explanations provided if possible errors are found.

Question regarding "the 50 PMP Exam Prep Questions Everybody Gets Wrong" 9 months 3 weeks ago #30676

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi Cosmin. Can you please send direct your concern to our Helpdesk at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? From there, we will assign it to the person in charge. Thank you!
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login