fbpx

Reply: 1st Attempt PMP - 10 days using PMP PrepCast Exam Simulator ( MT/AT/AT ) RESULT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 1st Attempt PMP - 10 days using PMP PrepCast Exam Simulator ( MT/AT/AT ) RESULT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 3 months ago #30106

Sameer Menda

Hi Leslie,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
1 year 3 months ago #30104

TAY LESLIE

Hi everyone,

i have purchase the PMP Exam Simulator - Use it for around 10 days ( actual subscription starts ) even i purchase it earlier... prior that have i have make use of the trial FREE account for 2 weeks to familiar myself with the platform not to waste any single day of the 90 days account in case i fail my 1st exam hope to make full use of it hahaha...

The question is never the same in the actual one, however without the simulator exposure - just by reading all the books i am sure i will NEVER pass it. Some history, for myself i delayed my March 2022 exam till the last day of my eligible date 365 days timeline. i book for the exam but with 3rd extension due to work commitment. By the time , i found out online i need to study both version of the PMBOK old and new to prepare for the exam. OMG.

TIps : Do have a good rest before the exam day. Keep calm. Remember to time yourself ( keep the 1st 60 question - if can do advance/buffer for more time frame ) trust me very impt for the confident and mindset strong towards the 2nd and last section. I lost the time for my 1st 60 question ( the 1st cluster question really make you go nuts )took me 100min + for my 1st 10min break.. I am STRESSED out. i am left with 135+ mins for the rest of the 120 ( balance question ).

Look at the attachment, even with just doing not so well 51%+ for my 1 exam practice i manage to pass the exam. DO REMEMBER TO KEEP REVIEWING ( GET IT IN YOUR BRAIN ) occasionally do go back to the PMBOK and Agile Guide . In the PMPREP CAST - PMP Simulator - Be it correct or wrong on the quizzes or mock exam - The PMP Simulator explanation on the ANSWER on each question is the BEST TIPS. Beat all the books and formula . Summary , I just went thru once the Agile , scrum and Pmbok 6. PMBOK 7 glance thru abit not really complete it as i feel just keep doing the quizzes and simulator i have more confident to pass.

Thank you for all reading my experience on my PMP Exam preparation Journey.

Thankful i can expose to this software to help me prepare the exam in such short time.

Leslie Tay (SG)
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login