fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam

Passed PMP Exam 1 year 5 months ago #29945

• Tiffany Clendenin
  • Tiffany  Clendenin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just passed the PMP above target in all areas and the PM Prepcast was a big help in my four-month preparation, in addition to a few other materials. The most helpful thing to me was the practice exams and mini exams. I probably took 10 mini exams and 2 actual (but never had time to do the whole test). There was a lot of Agile on the test, felt like more than half to me, and my Agile knowledge definitely came in very useful.

Passed PMP Exam 1 year 5 months ago #29947

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Tiffany,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

Passed PMP Exam 1 year 5 months ago #29950

• Richard Fox
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congrats. I saw online that nearly 50% of the test is now Agile related. Did you use the ECO at all to help study. If so, please PM me how...

Passed PMP Exam 1 year 5 months ago #29953

• Brad Pennington, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Tiffany, congratulations on passing your exam and welcome to the PMP community! Best wishes in your future endeavors! If you want to, please share your detailed lessons learned in the forum so that other exam takers can learn from what you did.
Brad Pennington, PMP
PrepCast Community Moderator

Passed PMP Exam 1 year 5 months ago #29954

• Jean Kwanda
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations, Tiffany, on passing your PMP exam and welcome to the PMP community!! This is a great achievement, and you should be proud and take some time to celebrate. Thank you for sharing your experience. Best of luck in your future career endeavor!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login