fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP Certification Exam

Passed PMP Certification Exam 1 year 5 months ago #29869

• Amol Borkar
  • Amol Borkar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Everyone,
It gives me immense pleasure to share I have passed my PMP certification with Above Target score in all the three sections. The biggest challenge is to be seated focusing on the screen with the clock ticking. I honestly admit if I had not taken up PMP simulator I would have not been able to achieve my dream. I used the simulator for 40 days, I gradually develop the skill of seating patiently starting from 30 mins to later 270 mins. It helps me to develop the skill to read the question, understand the context and search for the option within 65 to 70 sec. I wish all the best to the PMP aspirant. Thank you.

Passed PMP Certification Exam 1 year 5 months ago #29871

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Amol,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login