fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Percentage of questions on each KA

Percentage of questions on each KA 1 year 8 months ago #29677

• Nanmeng Jiang
  • Nanmeng Jiang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi all,

Not sure if it's being discussed before but I wonder if there's statistics on the percentages of exam questions of each KA. I know there's similar percentage of each Process Groups.
Last edit: by Nanmeng Jiang.

Percentage of questions on each KA 1 year 8 months ago #29679

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Nanmeng,

I do not think those numbers are published by PMI, and in effect, it does not really matter in the long run. The Exam Content Outline has the breakdown of the current exam's three rubric areas.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP

Percentage of questions on each KA 1 year 8 months ago #29681

• Nanmeng Jiang
  • Nanmeng Jiang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Harry,

Thank you for the answer. I was asking because I noticed that the mock exams in the simulator include more questions in Integration and Resource managements, and I simply want to know if this reflects the make-up of the actual PMP exam.
Last edit: by Nanmeng Jiang.

Percentage of questions on each KA 1 year 8 months ago #29682

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Nanmeng,

I found the simulator to be shockingly similar to the real PMP exam in 2019. in the depth, breadth of the scope of questions and the simulator was a bit more difficult in terms of difficulty. I don't expect the quality has went down.
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login