fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP exam taken on 05 Aug. Passed

PMP exam taken on 05 Aug. Passed 1 year 8 months ago #29669

• Alvin Yu
  • Alvin Yu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Purchased Exam Simulator, but didn't manage to spend time on it. Only tried once on the trial test. No second trial till its expiration. Email OSP to extend it but somehow missed the reply by my fault. 30-day extension was $25 and 60-day extension was $39.

Pushed back the exam date 3 times from May to Aug, due to twice COVID contraction and busy business. The very last time I spent some time on Rita's PMP Exam Prep book was back in May...

Striked my luck today and pass the exam fortunately. Two Above Target on People and Business Environment, and one Below Target on Process. Almost couldn't believe it when I saw "Congratulations" on the monitor...

I didn't rush through any question, but took my patience and analyzed every case. Some questions took me more than 3 minutes to solve it. The questions seemed to me quite different from what I practiced in May. About 90% of them are about agile. No calculation questions in my exam. There are 4-5 drag and match questions, and less than 10 multiple (2) choice questions.

Good luck to you all who are going to take the exam!
Last edit: by Alvin Yu.

PMP exam taken on 05 Aug. Passed 1 year 8 months ago #29671

• Sameer Menda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello Alvin!

Hearty Congratulations on passing your exam!!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
Sameer Menda | PMP, PMI-ACP, PSM II
Community Moderator

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alvin Yu

PMP exam taken on 05 Aug. Passed 1 year 8 months ago #29672

• Brad Pennington, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Alvin,

Congratulations on passing your exam, and a warm welcome to the PMP community! Best wishes in your future endeavors!
Brad Pennington, PMP
PrepCast Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alvin Yu

PMP exam taken on 05 Aug. Passed 1 year 8 months ago #29673

• Jean Kwanda
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Alvin,

Congratulations on passing your exam and welcome to PMP community! Remember to take some time to celebrate your accomplishments because as you know this is a journey and you worked so hard to earn your PMP Certification! Best of luck with your next career adventure! :)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login