fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: How to deepen into ECO tasks

How to deepen into ECO tasks 1 year 11 months ago #29382

• Rosanna PINO
  • Rosanna PINO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,
I'd like to know how to go deeply in understading the tasks on the ECO in which I have failed on the tests. To be more clear, if I analyze my wrong answers and I discover that I fail most of the time in the task "Manage conflict" where shoud I go to deeply understard the concepts regarding this topic? Should I go through all books and search for it?
Thank you for your answers.

How to deepen into ECO tasks 1 year 11 months ago #29396

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hi Rosanna. If you are using the PM Exam Simulator, the detailed explanations give you references. You can use those to signpost the most relevant sections of your books.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

How to deepen into ECO tasks 1 year 11 months ago #29398

• Rosanna PINO
  • Rosanna PINO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your answer. Of course I'm using the simulator, thats why I asked the question. Every ECO task covers a wide range of topics and to review them it means review all chapter/argument related to it and it means losing time, from my point of view.
Anyway I'll find a solution that could work.
Thanks again.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login