fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: ABOVE TARGET IN MY FIRST PMP EXAMS ATTEMPT

ABOVE TARGET IN MY FIRST PMP EXAMS ATTEMPT 2 years 2 months ago #28899

• Tonny Alinga
  • Tonny Alinga's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My PMP Journey began in June 2021 and has been a very interesting one because of the nature of my work that is so hectic but some how I was able to pass my PMP on 15th December.
The Podcast worked so well for me because I would listen to it almost daily while driving and doing other activities due to the time constrain on my side, that I actually realized I am good at multitasking.
I read and listened to every material shared on the PM prepcast.
I however noticed the PM Exam Simulator had very tricky questions compared to the final exams but overall the PM Prepcast Exams simulator gave me a good mental stretch to enable me prepare for the final exams.
I want to thank Cornelius because of the overall confidence I built with enough techniques which I applied both prior and during exams.
I am now ready to successfully deliver so many projects a head and of course mint some good dime.

ABOVE TARGET IN MY FIRST PMP EXAMS ATTEMPT 2 years 2 months ago #28901

• Brad Pennington, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Tonny,

Congratulations on passing your PMP exam! This is a huge step! Best of luck in your future endeavors!
Brad Pennington, PMP
PrepCast Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login