fbpx

Reply: PMP EXAM

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP EXAM

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28714

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Chetram! It sounds like you whizzed through the test.
When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 5 months ago #28702

Chetram Persaud

Hello Fourm,

I recently wrote the PMP exam (Nov 7 2021) and I passed with above target. This exam was mark under three categories, People, Process and Business. In my view the exam was about 90% Agile and Situational. There was only one formula type questions.

I didn't find this exam that difficult as some ppl are saying it is. I only did 100 exam questions and a few learned and timed quizzes. I only read part one of the PMP BOOK GUIDE. I never completed all the modules on the PMP pre cast either. I belive once you understand how to deal with project situations you are good. Goodluck to all aspiring PMP .

Chetram Persaud, Bsc, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login