fbpx

Reply: PDU and PM PrepCast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PDU and PM PrepCast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 9 months ago #126

Cornelius Fichtner

Andrea,

Yes, 15 category 2-SDL is the maximum possible that you can claim and the PDUs from PM Lectures are category 4 (other providers).

Remember that the category of the PDUs are really not too important except in regards to the maxium allowed, like 15 is the max in cat 2-SDL. Otherwise, a PDU in category 3 is just as "valuable" as 1 PDU in category 4.

You may also want to listen to "PMI's PDU Secrets", which is the podcast episodes that goes into detail about this: www.thepmpodcast.com/pdu
14 years 9 months ago #124

Andrea Penna

Hi Cornelius,
thank you very much for your reply. So, I'll use the links you provided :)
Just a question:
15 PDUs are from the PM Podcasts. And they are the maximum amount of Category 2-SDL PDUs.
Which type of PDUs are those provided by PM Lectures?

Thanks, Andrea
14 years 9 months ago #121

Cornelius Fichtner

Andrea,

The PM PrepCast only qualifies for Contact Hours (before the PMP exam). It does not qualify for PDUs (after the PMP exam).

But we can still help you:

You can get 15 Free PDUs at www.thepmpodcast.com/pdus

You can earn PDUs by watching our lectures at www.pmlectures.com
14 years 9 months ago #120

Andrea Penna

Hi,
since I already have enough training hours for my PMP application (I already booked my exam), I'd like to know if it would be possible to use the 35hrsm certificate of PMPrepCast as a good start to collectin PDUs after the exam.
Note: I dind't take the PMPrepCast test yet, I'm going to take it afert the PMP examination.

Thanks,
Andrea

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login