fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Requirements and configuration management plans

Requirements and configuration management plans 2 years 7 months ago #27988

• Jorge Rodriguez
  • Jorge Rodriguez's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

Changes to the configuration and requirements management plans , do they go through the change control board? what about changes to performance measurement baseline (PMB)?

thank you in advance for your help.

Requirements and configuration management plans 2 years 7 months ago #28072

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hello Jorge
Sorry for the delay - I didn't see your comment before now. I would say that as those are plans that lay out how the work would be done, I wouldn't (in real life) feel like they needed to go through change control. Unless the change w were making was to change the way config management was done to not do it at all, or something else very drastic and different to the way things were done now. That's my real world take on it. Hopefully we can bounce this to the top of the forum and get some other answers for you!

I have moved your question to the PMP exam discussion forum which might help more people see it.
Also, I saw it posted a couple of times so I have removed the duplicate posts so the responses are consolidated here.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login