fbpx

Reply: Simulation Test Databases

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Simulation Test Databases

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 2 months ago #1199

Cornelius Fichtner

Yes, that is possible. We've been able to change the system so that we can "speed up" the delivery process to you.

However, this is a manual change. So write to support after you purchase and they can then make the change for you.

But let me say that that's not really the point. You'll find that starting with about week 3 of the StudyCoach I'm going to give you study assignments that require > 2 hours a day. (Or at least they will take > 2 hours if you do them "right"... ;-)
14 years 2 months ago #1197

Gregory Kirk

If the PMStudyCoach is purchased, can all the study guides be made available at once? I have more than 2-3 hours to study per day and do not want to be restricted. Thanks.
14 years 2 months ago #1196

Charles Harvey

Thanks for the help! I will buy it after I finish the precast. I am at the Risk process now.

The program has been very helpful! I have taken a PMP weekend class before and there is so much info I cannot understand the concept like I can this way. I looking for work I notice so my job that require the PMP cert.

Thanks again!
14 years 2 months ago #1193

Cornelius Fichtner

Charles,

The reason why I created The PM Study Coach was that many students asked me:

- In which order should I watch?
- What should I read?
- How much should I study?
- At what point in my studies do I apply?
- What goes on my application?
- How do I prepare for an application audit?
- And dozens more questions like this

This is the focus of the StudyCoach -> giving you a plan, a roadmap, coaching, motivation and most importantly CHECKLISTS that you can follow and study.

So yes, it can very well be used in combination with the PrepCast.

Give it a shot - remember that I give a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If after 3 weeks (or 3 months) you decide that this isn't it then you'll get your money back. But I am quite proud of the quality of the StudyCoach - so I doubt that you'll ask for a refund... ;-)
14 years 2 months ago #1192

Charles Harvey

Use the www.pmstudycoach.com even when I have the pm-precast?
14 years 2 months ago #1191

Cornelius Fichtner

Charles,

The question bank that we recommend is Ready Set Pass at www.pm-prepcast.com/readysetpass .

And of course, if you want the absolute best way to study for the PMP exam then allow me to give you this completely self-serving advice: Use The PM StudyCoach at www.pmstudycoach.com - This is where I guide you week after week through the studies with assignments and motivation.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login