fbpx

Reply: how do you get confidence back

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : how do you get confidence back

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #27851

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

That's great news, Donna. Congrats!

Kyle
2 years 8 months ago #27846

Donna Cook

Kyle,
You were absolutely correct. I had no idea there was such a thing as study fatigue, but I do believe that was my problem. I want you to know that I appreciated your response and that today I passed my PMP exam on the first attempt with above target in all three domains. I couldn't have done this without PM Prep Cast, online class and exam prep. Thank you again.
2 years 8 months ago #27816

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

Hi Donna, I would recommend digging into the questions you're getting wrong to determine if there's a pattern. Are they related to a specific knowledge area or topic? If they are, focus on reviewing that specific area. If they're related more around question phrasing (i.e. what to do first, best answer, etc.) practice can help with those.

It's not uncommon to get "studying fatigue". I found taking a 2-3 day break helped me disconnect and allowed me to come back to studying refreshed. If you have been studying for a long period and can afford it in your exam prep schedule I recommend it.

Good luck.

Kyle
2 years 8 months ago #27782

Donna Cook

I was scoring 60-70% on quizzes now I've dropped to 30%-40%. How do I get my confidence back?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login