fbpx

Reply: Prepcast Mock Exams

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Prepcast Mock Exams

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 9 months ago #27487

Samuel

Dear Shruthi,

I was in a similar position and hope this helps you.

I did two sets of 20 quiz (random) questions and gotten around (65-70%) than dive into Mock Exam #1 and gotten 53%. I then did ALL the PrepCast quiz questions (per knowledge area , Learning Mode), and start taking notes (I take notes per knowledge area : Scope, Cost, Quality etc. and a dedicated notes for Agile / Hybrid). I also watched Ricardo Vargas 49 Processes Videos and with help from PrepCast, I understand 49 Processes and related Project Documents (If something happens, which project document will you refer to). Now, my mock exam #2 and #3 1st attempt scores are 77% , 76%. My exam is in 25 days, but I started studying this way since 7 weeks ago.

Study all in-correct and correct terms. If you got question correct, read and make notes of the other in-correct answers, who knows maybe those in-correct answers will become the correct answers down the road.

Finally, do know the role of "Servant Leader" and "Project Manager" Mindset (aka. You don't escalate to Sponsor, You don't delay/wait but rather be pro-active, You don't make decisions before analyzing what's doing on etc.) You want to have all the information laid before you before making that judgment just like a detective.

Hope this helps.
2 years 9 months ago #27486

Cornelius Fichtner

Shruti,

Please take a look here, where I recommend a study strategy with the simulator:

The most important part of this strategy: Spend equal amount of time reviewing your results as it took you to answer the questions. And since you are having trouble, I would recommend to spend TWICE the time in review.
2 years 9 months ago #27485

Shruthi Sathyanarayana

Hi All,

I have completed reading PMBOK, Agile Practice Guide and Rita. I took 2 mock tests in Prepcast Simulator. I scored 65% in the first mock and 63% in the 2nd mock. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and why my scores aren't increasing. I reviewed both right and wrong answers post exam. Could anyone please suggest?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login