fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27269

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Rami!

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I'll go in and modify your original post in just a second to remove your personal email address from the subject line.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 11 months ago #27256

I passed the PMP on april 26th

's Avatar

Hello,

I took my exam on Monday April 26, 2021. The whole preparation took me 4 months. Here are some tips:
-After reading each chapter, take a 20-30 question quiz in the simulation.
-Check your mistakes (and correct answers, very important) and read the explanations.
-Reread the parts in the chapter that you didn't understand as well.
-I used to average one chapter per week. At the same time, I read the book on agility (don't neglect it! 50% of the questions are about agile and hybrid). and I took one or two quizzes.
-I printed out Ricardo Vargas' diagram that summarizes and describes the connections between all the processes. I recommend you enlarge it and hang it on the wall in front of your desk.
-Once you have read all the chapters, reread the fourth chapter (integration) and do a first long simulation
-After finishing the first simulation, very important: take at least 3-4 hours to reread the answers and review the parts you didn't understand as much.
-The day before the exam, don't do anything, just relax.
-The simulation of Cornelius and his team is superbly well done and very close to the real exam. You are in good hands.

Good luck to all of you,

Rami.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login