fbpx

Reply: 2021 PMP exam timing question

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 2021 PMP exam timing question

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27288

justinmark

's Avatar

Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing your experience!
2 years 10 months ago #27286

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you for your reply.

I am studying and preparing for the exam towards the end of the month. I just took first FULL practice exam and got T, BT, BT. Had a lot of time leftover but worried about changing multiple choice answers from the original thought.
2 years 10 months ago #27285

Amit Kawle

I guess you might have already cleared your question somewhere else. But I would still go ahead and answer since I have passed the exam recently.

1. 180 questions and 230 minutes for the whole exam.

2. Two 10 minutes optional breaks. They would add 20 mins more to the total exam time, so 230 +20= 250 minutes.

3. First optional break after 1st group of 60 questions. Second optional break after second group of 60 questions.
2 years 11 months ago #27232

Kevin Melanson, PMP, CPM, ITIL4

Kevin Melanson, PMP, CPM, ITIL4's Avatar

This might be a super rookie question and thank you for taking the time to read and reply to it.

If the 2021 PMP exam has:
-230 minutes
-180 questions
-2*10 minute breaks

I thought I read that 3 groups of 60 questions is ideal (that makes sense) and that makes 180 minutes + 2*10 minute breaks = 200 minutes
Is the other 30 minutes broken up into 10 minutes for each of the 60 questions to review?

Thank you for answering this simple PMP timing question. My brain is being used a lot through the studying and plan on taking my first full length practice exam tomorrow.
(I've been taking 20 question practice quizzes for the People and Process sections)

Official PMP exam info: www.pmi.org/certifications/project-manag...ion/pmp-exam-updates

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login