fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP exam AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP exam AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27126

Stan Po - Admin

Ivan,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #27124

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Ivan!

Thank you for sharing your PMP Exam journey and for trusting The PMP Exam Simulator.
2 years 11 months ago #27120

Ivan

Hi everyone!
I've just passed my PMP exam today with AT on 3 domains, and I would like to share my exam experience.
I took the exam on site. The tension in the exam room was intense. The first questions were pretty hard and confusing to me, obviously, the real exam questions were very ambiguous with loads of unnecessary information. So make sure you develop a fast reading skill, this is a big advantage. However, after sitting and finishing the first 10-minute break, I finally figured out how to deal with the questions.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Don't forget to use two 10-minute breaks, they help you gain focus for the next question sessions.
I got 5-6 drag and drop, 1 click in the field, 1 fill in the blank, and around 5 multiple answer questions.
  • Drag and drop questions are quite long and confusing, it took around 2 minutes for me to figure out the most appropriate answers, and I still had to flag them for review
  • Click in the field question was pretty easy
  • I don't understand the point of fill in the blank question, might have just chosen the answer like other questions
  • Multiple answer questions are quite easy, little ambiguity

PMP Prepcast is one of the best tools for me to prepare for the exam. My scores on the first tries of the 4 simulation exams are 82.8%, 78%, 80% and 82%. I attempted 2 simulations for the second time with better results in just 1 hour. So I was really confident that I would pass the real exam. Although, when looking at the first questions on the real exam, I thought I was going to fail. If you get in to the situation like me, don't be discouraged! You eventually understand how to deal with it.
Do not try to memorize the answers, the PMP exam tests your understanding of the concepts, there is not a single question you might have ever seen in any simulators/mock tests, even though the PMP Precast simulator may be the closest material to the exam you can find.
Agile takes place in majority of the questions, although sometimes the project manager should act as if he/she is in a traditional predictive project. Some questions do not specify which project management approach so you have to figure out by yourself, read the questions carefully.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :D

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login