fbpx

Reply: Is a team or Scrum Master allowed to reduce features?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Is a team or Scrum Master allowed to reduce features?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 days ago #26810

Sharon S

It looks like I wasn't far off on my thought pattern. I'm going to go back to that question to see and re read it with the Voice of the Customer in mind and see if that person who is going to change the feature has the Voice of the Customer. Thank you. I really appreciate it.
3 years 5 days ago #26809

PMP Aspirant

If that's the case then we need to look who is the "Voice of the customer" on the Agile team. Only that person is allowed to make changes (add/update/delete) features from the Product. Now it depends how much authority does this person a.k.a. Product Owner has because sometimes this person has to reach out to the Sponsor (s) for their approval/blessings before making changes to the product.
3 years 5 days ago #26808

Sharon S

Reduce features from the product.

I don't think we're allowed to post questions from the simulator.
3 years 5 days ago #26807

PMP Aspirant

When you say "allowed to reduce features" are you saying:
a) Reduce features from the product
b) Reduce features --> stories from the Product backlog and/or Sprint backlog

Can you post the exact question that you have encountered in the simulator?
3 years 6 days ago #26805

Sharon S

I see that as an option but I don't think we are allowed to reduce features. Isn't the owner the person who can approve a new feature or remove a feature? Not something the team or Scrum Master, right?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login